7 September 2010
Principals, Staff and Trustees
Proprietor of Catholic Schools
- On behalf of the Directors of the New Zealand Catholic Education Office and the staff of NZCEO, I offer you empathy and active support in what is a significant challenge for many of you.
- The shock of the earthquake and the clean up associated with the aftermath are all difficult issues for each of you!
- Given the strength of your collaborative Cantabrian spirit, plus your entrepreneurial get up and go, you will get on top of the situation you face.
- Besides seeking guidance from your Proprietor regarding any damage your school property may have sustained, up to date information on the wider administrative issues from the Ministry of Education and civil authorities can be viewed on the Ministry of Education website www.minedu.govt.nz . Additionally this Help Line is available: 0800 225590 from 8.00am until 5.00pm daily. A separate message has been sent to your Proprietor on the subject.
- On behalf of our Catholic Integrated school system, please be assured of our support, prayers and goodwill. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please be in touch.
With very best wishes
Patrick J. Lynch